Vertebrogenic pain of the cervicobrachial localization in young people: some psycho-emotional features and state of autonomic regulation
Keywords:acute and chronic vertebrogenic cervicalgias, cervicocranialgia, autonomic dysfunction
AbstractThe article presents the results of a comparative study of the psycho-emotional, autonomic status and severity of pain in 96 patients aged 18 to 35 years, suffering from acute (50 people) and chronic (46 individuals) vertebrogenic pain syndromes in the neck and shoulder area. We detected a syndrome of autonomic dysfunction with impaired autonomic homeostasis and homeokinesis in the studied patients. Autonomic imbalance manifested itself in the sympathetic orientation of autonomic functions in the study of autonomic tone and inadequate homeostatic reactions identified in the study of samples for autonomic reactivity, which were more pronounced in patients suffering from chronic pain. Autonomic provision of physical and emotional activity turned out to be predominantly excessive (in acute pain syndrome) or predominantly insufficient (in chronic), which indicated the depletion of homeokinetic mechanisms and decompensation of autonomic regulation in chronic pain. Autonomic dysfunction was combined with anxiety and depressive disorders, the frequency and severity of which depended on the duration of pain and influenced its perception.
Santoro D., Bellinghieri G., Savica V. Development of the concept of pain in history. J. Neurol. 2011. 24(17). 133-6.
Данилов А., Данилов А. Боль. М., 2012. 344 с.
Крыжановский Г.Н. Центральные механизмы патологической боли. Журн. неврол. и психиатр. им. С.С. Корсакова. 1999. 12. 4-7.
Ван Роенн Дж.Х., Пейс Дж.А., Преодер М.И. Диагностика и лечение боли. М.: Бином, 2012. 494 с.
Кукушкин М.Л., Хитров Н.К. Общая патология боли. М.: Медицина, 2004. 144 с.
Александровский Ю.А., Яхно Н.Н., Аведисова А.С. Психиатрические, психологические и неврологические характеристики больных с хроническими болями в спине. Журн. неврол. и психиатр. им. С.С. Корсакова. 2002. 103(4). 26-31.
Merkskey H., Bogduk N. (eds). Classification of chronic pain: descriptions of chronic painsyndromes and definitions of pain terms. 2nd ed. Seattle: IASP Press, 1994. 53-56.
Turk D.C. Physiological and psychological bases of pain. In: Handbook of helth psychology. NJ: Erlbaum, 2000. 117-138.
Treede D., Rief W., Barke A. A classification of chronic pain for ICD-11. Pain. 2015. 156(6). 1003-7.
Данилов Ал.Б. Современные подходы к лечению хронической боли: биопсихосоциокультурная модель. Лечение заболеваний нервной системы. 2013. 1(11). 15-21.
Кукушкин М.Л. Патофизиологические механизмы болевых синдромов. Боль. 2003. 1(1). 5-12.
Данилов А.Б., Вейн А.М. Методы исследования боли. В кн.: Боль и обезболивание. М.: Медицина, 1997. 27-45.
Мищенко Т.С., Мищенко В.Н. Современная диагностика и лечение неврологических заболеваний. Справочник врача. Невролог. 2010. 65-74.
Qaseem A., Wilt T.J., McLean R.M. et al. Noninvasive Treatments for Acute, Subacute, and Chronic Low Back Pain: A Clinical Practice Guideline From the American College of Physicians. Ann. Int. Med., 2017. 4 Apr.
Copyright (c) 2020 INTERNATIONAL NEUROLOGICAL JOURNAL
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.